Is your company in need of a successful process to analyze, measure, track, and report your diversity initiatives to demonstrate their value? Join us with guest speaker Dr. Ed Hubbard to learn about ways that you can measure diversity’s impact within your organization.
Dr. Hubbard s DROI methodology utilizes a seven-step process for measuring, analyzing, interpreting and reporting your diversity results and its impact on the organization s bottom line. The process links diversity performance to strategic organizational objectives.
In this webinar we will cover:
- An overview of the benefits of measuring diversity at your organization
- Review of Dr. Hubbard’s 7 step DROI methodology
- Step-by-step instructions for measuring the impact of diversity on your organization
- Examples and Case Studies highlighting the benefits of measuring diversity
- Your Questions
The $199 registration fee includes:
- A copy of the PowerPoint slide deck (note view)
- Advance notification about new talent management webinars
- Priority notification about product development partnering opportunities with ITS
- AND: Any number of team members can join from your location using the same computer for the same $199 fee.
Additional Viewers (separate logins): $59/viewer