Are you planning on Millennials leading your company’s growth?
A new approach to leadership development is needed. Join us to find out why. What are the new competencies leaders today need to navigate the waters of disruptive technology, constant distraction, and a Millennial workforce? What is the best approach to take for developing young leadership talent today?
How do we know? We conducted in-depth research with thought leaders and companies in the consumer products, energy, financial services, healthcare, and technology fields that are both innovating and getting better performance and retention of young leadership talent.
Join us for our latest research briefing. We will share the five factors driving the need for a change in leadership development practices. Find out what new leaders need to know and how to best go about developing this key talent group that your organization is counting on to carry you into the future.
Join us for this webinar! You will learn how:
- The five characteristics of effective Millennial leaders
- How creating a cohort specific learning environment will build your talent pipeline
- Which applied learning activities engage Millennials
- How to incorporate cultural awareness into your organization on a global scale
- How to increase generational awareness and inclusion in the workplace
The registration includes:
- A copy of the PowerPoint slide deck (note view)
- Advance notification about new talent management webinars
- Priority to partner with ITS on new “at cost” beta product development opportunities