ITS Talent Management Series
What's New in Onboarding?
A monthly ITS 60-minute Talent Management Webinar
from your Talent Management Experts
Featuring Dr. B. Lynn Ware,
President & CEO,
Integral Talent Systems
February 28, 2013
TIME: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time
(11am-12pm MT | 12pm-1PMm CT | 1PMm-2pm ET)
Who should attend: HR Professionals & Senior Managers
FEE: $199 (get
the most out of your registration by inviting your team or line
managers to participate as a group in a conference room setting!)
HERE TO REGISTER
B. Lynn Ware
You’ve hired the best. Now design, develop and implement a fabulous program to help them become fully engaged, productive and successful – fast! Join us to learn about current best practices and how to organize the new hire experience to build commitment, confidence and competence.
We will also include how to integrate technology, such as online gaming, and an innovative new mobile app that will engage and inspire your new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they need to perform in the new job.
Why waste time? Get them up to speed immediately so that they can rapidly contribute to the achievement of your desired business results. Join us to see the latest in onboarding technology and incorporate it into your process for all of your 2013 new hires.
In this webinar we
will cover how you can:
- Turn your onboarding event into a 90 day process
- Engage your new hires in learning the required skills quickly and easily
- Use technology to streamline new hire logistics and help them learn new job skills in an engaging and interesting way
- Ensure team cohesion and support for new hires by involving team members in the process
- Maximize new hire productivity by ensuring candidates have the tools to “pre-board”
- Increase the retention of all new hires and reduce their turnover during the first year on the job
We will also cover:
- How to design a 90-day onboarding process that reduces the time it takes to get new employees up to speed
- How to provide your virtual organization with the mobile application for tablets and smartphones
- How to design and develop the content and learning activities to be used on the gaming platform
- How to use manager, buddy and new employee checklists in the process
- How to measure the business impact and contribution your new onboarding process delivers
- Innovative case examples
- Your Questions
registration fee includes:
- A set of on-boarding checklists, templates, and tools to improve the new hire experience
- A recording of the webinar (a synchronized .wmf file of the presentation content and audio)
- Inclusion in the ITS Linked In Group Trends in Talent Management
- Advance notification about current talent management research and webinars
- AND: Any number of team members can join from your location using the same computer for the same $199 fee.
If you can't participate live, you can also purchase the synchronized .wmf file of both the presentation content and audio for $99.
HERE TO REGISTER OR ORDER MATERIALS
Or call Christina
Alvarez at 650-965-1806, ext. 103 to arrange invoicing, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Presenter
Dr. B. Lynn Ware is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and thought leader who has practiced for over thirty years in the talent management field. She has been designing and implementing employee engagement surveys since 1997. Dr. Ware's focus is on how to leverage the company's investment in people to generate stronger financial outcomes. Dr. Ware has experience designing, implementing and measuring a wide variety of integrated talent management solutions in the consumer products, energy, financial services, health care, technology, manufacturing and retail industries. She is frequently quoted on trends in talent management in numerous publications such as the Associated Press, San Francisco Chronicle, Harvard Business Review, and ComputerWorld magazine, and has been featured several times on CNN as a global talent management expert.