ITS Talent Management Series
Succession Planning: Developing Future Leaders for Your Organization's
Featuring Steve Knight, Executive Vice President,
Integral Talent Systems, Inc.
DATE: Thursday, April 21, 2011
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time
p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Eastern)
Who should attend: HR Professionals &
FEE: $199 (get
the most out of your registration by inviting your team or line
managers to participate as a group at no extra charge via speakerphone!)
HERE TO REGISTER
Research reveals a powerful correlation between leadership bench strength and long-term organizational profitability. Yet succession planning remains widely underutilized and misunderstood. In this webinar, we will present and discuss current research and best practices for the implementation of robust succession planning practices in your organization.
Join us to increase your practical understanding of how to help your organization create or improve existing succession planning processes.
In this webinar we will cover:
- How to
communicate the business case for succession planning to your
- Three case studies and lessons learned from recent succession planning implementations in manufacturing, health care, and financial services companies
- How to tease out leadership skill requirements from the business plan
- Assessment and talent audit process recommendations
- Succession Planning Practices "Do's and Don'ts"
- The roles of the board, the CEO, and HR
- Linking enterprise-wide career development and leadership development to succession planning in lean times
- How to get started: A model for the implementation of phased succession planning
- Pitfalls that derail succession planning and how to avoid them
- Your Questions
registration fee includes:
in the webinar, including Q&A
- A recording of the webinar for your HR resource library (synchronized .wmf file of the presentation and audio)
Can't attend but wish you could?
Purchase the webinar materials for only $99!
HERE TO REGISTER OR ORDER MATERIALS
Or call Christina
Alvarez at 650-965-1806, ext. 103 to arrange invoicing, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the most
from your registration by inviting your team or line managers to
participate as a group via speakerphone!