Are ineffective selection methods costing your organization time, money and lost productivity?
Do you feel confident that you’re hiring and developing talent that is the right fit for your organization and the job that needs doing? Thinking about using assessments to predict performance, but don’t know where to start?
Use of assessments to predict performance has increased dramatically as talent analytics methods become more robust and companies seek to reduce hiring and development costs. When selected and administered correctly, predictive assessments can help you put the right people in the right roles at the right time. In addition, you will decrease unwanted turnover and improve employee engagement. Selecting and successfully implementing the right tools are critical to achieving these benefits.
Join us to find out how to use pre-hire assessments and talent analytics effectively for any job in your organization!
In this webinar we will cover:
- What is Talent Analytics
- Best practices for selecting assessments for a variety of job roles, from front-line customer service professionals to executives in the C-Suite
- The different types of assessments available and when to use them, including online tools
- How to use assessment data to improve the quality of your interviews
- How assessments can be used for employee career development and in high potential programs
- How to use assessments for job matching
- A checklist of predictive assessment selection criteria to use to avoid liability in your organization
- Your Questions
The $199 registration fee includes:
- A copy of the PowerPoint slide deck (note view)
- Advance notification about new talent management webinars
- Priority notification about product development partnering opportunities with ITS
- AND: Any number of team members can join from your location using the same computer for the same $199 fee.
Additional Viewers (separate logins): $59/viewer