2016-09-15 Using Assessments to Predict Performance
Want to know how to use typical assessments and your in-house survey data to predict performance, but don’t know where to start?
Use of assessments to predict performance has increased dramatically as talent analytics methods become more robust and companies seek to reduce hiring and development costs. When selected and administered correctly, predictive assessments can help you put the right people in the right roles at the right time and reduce turnover.
In addition, your in-house survey data from new hire, engagement and exit surveys can be utilized in a new way to predict future turnover. Why not leverage the cost of implementing these surveys to get a better ROI for your company?
Join us to find out how to use pre-hire assessments, survey data and talent analytics effectively for any job in your organization!
In this webinar we will cover:
- Best practices for selecting assessments for a variety of job roles, from front-line customer service professionals to executives in the C-Suite
- The different types of assessments available and when to use them
- How to use assessment data to improve the quality of your interviews
- How assessments can be used for employee career development and in high potential programs
- How to use assessments for job matching
- How to use assessment data to predict future employee performance
- How to design in-house surveys, such as new hire, engagement and exit surveys, so that data can be used in a predictive manner
- Case studies from both healthcare and technology
- Your Questions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.