No transition is more crucial to the individual employee and to the organization than the transition from individual contributor to manager
– yet a full year after promotion, nearly two thirds of new managers are still struggling with their role. New managers have huge impacts on employee commitment and productivity, as well as on internal and external customer satisfaction; yet it is hard for them to ask for help when they need it. Join us for an exploration of how to arm new and prospective managers with the tools they need to succeed. Help vital new members of the management team become effective quickly! In this webinar we will cover:
- The business case and ROI for investing in support for new managers
- Assessing potential new managers
- A model for the transition-to-manager process, including training
- Key tools and support tactics
- Buddies and Mentors: Setting up a system that works
- Warning signs of quietly failing new managers
- Implementation strategies to integrate new manager support with overall leadership development
The $199 registration fee includes:
- A copy of the PowerPoint slide deck (note view)
- Advance notification about new talent management webinars
- Priority notification about product development partnering opportunities with ITS
- AND: Any number of team members can join from your location using the same computer for the same $199 fee.
Additional Viewers (separate logins): $59/viewer
If you can’t participate live, you can also purchase the synchronized MP4 file of both the presentation content and audio for $99.