The economy is once again presenting organizations with the challenge of engaging and retaining key talent. Passive recruiting, globalization, Millennials in the workplace and technology have all changed the game of keeping top talent
Join us to find out the latest trends in talent retention and what your organization can do to re-engage, re-energize, and retain your key people.
In this webinar we will cover:
- The root causes of disengagement in the current climate
- Generational differences in turnover drivers
- Identifying High Value Talent
- How to use your employee engagement survey data to extend employee tenure
- How to use survey data to predict turnover
- How to leverage your organization’s mission and values to build resilience, energy and focus
- How to get your organization’s leaders to be more effective retention managers
- How to use career development as an effective engagement tactic
- An opportunity to learn the results of ITS’s groundbreaking research on Gen Y job change motivations
- Case studies
- Your Questions
The $199 registration fee includes:
- A copy of the PowerPoint slide deck (note view)
- Advance notification about new talent management webinars
- Priority notification about product development partnering opportunities with ITS
- AND: Any number of team members can join from your location using the same computer for the same $199 fee.
Additional Viewers (separate logins): $59/viewer
If you can’t participate live, you can also purchase the synchronized MP4 file of both the presentation content and audio for $99.