- This event has passed.
Webinar: On-the-Fly Employee Development
June 15 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
It’s a proven fact that employees who feel they are growing and advancing are more engaged and have higher employee tenure.
Help your company develop a strong talent pipeline by attending this webinar.
We will share the latest trends in “on-the-fly” employee development: how to develop employees on the job without the need to rely on expensive corporate programs that take employees off the job. Join us to learn the essential strategies for quickly and efficiently supporting employee development, what’s new in the field, what managers can do with limited time and how to upgrade your current efforts with best practices, tools, and technology.
In this webinar we will cover:
- On the job development strategies for managers
- Technology applications for employee development including mobile apps and gamification platforms
- Employee driven learning apps
- How to get employees to take ownership for their own development
- The role of career coaches and informal mentors
- Use of job rotation and cross training strategies
- The benefits of having a “development culture”
- Your Questions
The $199 registration fee includes:
- A copy of the PowerPoint slide deck (note view)
- Advance notification about new talent management webinars
- Priority notification about product development partnering opportunities with ITS
- AND: Any number of team members can join from your location using the same computer for the same $199 fee.
Additional Viewers (separate logins): $59/viewer
If you can’t participate live, you can also purchase the synchronized MP4 file of both the presentation content and audio for $99.