Does work in your organization get delayed because the bench is empty?
Join us to learn how to build a job rotation program that creates bench-strength, helps you recruit early career workers and increases employee tenure. Job rotation programs have been used as a common leadership development method in large organizations. Now they are being used for other key positions within companies as well so that you can have ready talent pools internally available when the need arises.
Business disruptions can occur when companies do not have the right employees available at the right time. Employees resign or are taken away from key positions for other reasons such as business growth or leaves. Make sure that your organization can sustain current service levels and business continuity by developing job rotation programs that will produce employees who are competent and instantly available to work in critical positions within your company. Find out how to utilize job rotation programs as a method of implementing new business models within your company.
In this webinar we will cover:
- The business case for job rotation
- A foolproof 12 step process for developing a job rotation program
- How to use job rotation programs as an employee engagement tool
- Why job rotation programs are a great way to recruit early career employees
- Your Questions
The $199 registration fee includes:
- A copy of the PowerPoint slide deck (note view)
- Advance notification about new talent management webinars
- Priority notification about product development partnering opportunities with ITS
- AND: Any number of team members can join from your location using the same computer for the same $199 fee.
- A subscription to our weekly micro-learning series on Talent Management: “Talent Talk Tuesdays”
Additional Viewers (separate logins): $59/viewer
If you can’t participate live, you can also purchase the synchronized MP4 file of both the presentation content and audio for $99.