Are you planning on Millennial workers for your company’s growth?
Did you know that Millennials now represent the majority of the U.S. workforce?
Join us to find out what to do to successfully attract and retain them. How do we know? We conducted a 14-month research study that told us how Millennials think about making job changes. In this webinar, we will share the results with you. Some of our most closely held truths, such as “employees leave managers, not companies” are not necessarily holding water for Millennials.
Find out how to build an employment brand and recruiting process that will outsell your competition and boost the quality of Gen Y applicants you receive. Discover how to revamp your strategy to include development methods most valued by Gen Y talent. See examples of the latest trends in career development tools, ideas, and technology that are working to keep this group of early career employees motivated and focused on contributing discretionary effort to your company’s bottom line.
In this webinar we will cover:
- The most important job factors for attracting and retaining early career talent
- Employment branding strategy and messaging for Millennials
- Career support strategies that work for Gen Y employees
- Use of integrated talent management technology for Gen Y self-service career development
- Use of gamification platforms for career development
- Use of mobile toolkits for career development applications
- How to teach Gen Y’s to navigate their careers
- End-to-end career development ecosystems
- What to do about career development if there are no advancement opportunities
- The trendsetters – Case studies from successful companies; what they doing to attract and retain early career employees
- Your Questions
The $199 registration fee includes:
- A copy of the PowerPoint slide deck (note view)
- Advance notification about new talent management webinars
- Priority notification about product development partnering opportunities with ITS
- AND: Any number of team members can join from your location using the same computer for the same $199 fee.
Additional Viewers (separate logins): $59/viewer
If you can’t participate live, you can also purchase the synchronized MP4 file of both the presentation content and audio for $99.