You’ve hired the best.
Now….are you providing them with the right knowledge and experience to succeed in the first 90 days?
Join us to find out how to design, develop, and implement a fabulous onboarding program that will guarantee that your new hires become fully engaged, productive, and successful — fast! Learn about current best practices and trends. We will also include how to integrate technology, such as online gamification and an innovative new mobile app that will engage and inspire your new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they need to perform in the new job.
Why waste time? Get them up to speed immediately so that they can rapidly contribute to the achievement of your desired business results. Join us to see the latest in onboarding technology and still have time to incorporate it into your process for your 2017 new hires.
In this webinar we will cover:
- How to structure your onboarding experience during the first 90 days to shorten time to performance
- New trends in onboarding design and technology
- How to engage managers to follow through on the right support behaviors
- How to use technology to streamline new hire logistics and “preboard” new hires
- Matching the onboarding experience with your employment brand
- How to engage your new hires in learning the required skills quickly and easily
- Special considerations for Millennial employees
- How you can use self-service tools, such as gamification platforms, with new hires
- Ensuring team cohesion and support for new hires by involving team members in the process
- How to increase the retention of all new hires and reduce turnover during the first year on the job
- How to measure the effectiveness of your onboarding program, including what questions to ask in a new hire survey
- Your Questions
The $199 registration fee includes:
- A copy of the PowerPoint slide deck (note view)
- Advance notification about new talent management webinars
- Priority notification about product development partnering opportunities with ITS
- AND: Any number of team members can join from your location using the same computer for the same $199 fee.
Additional Viewers (separate logins): $59/viewer
If you can’t participate live, you can also purchase the synchronized MP4 file of both the presentation content and audio for $99.