ITS Talent Management Series
Creating a Culture that Rewards Performance
Featuring B. Lynn Ware, Ph.D., Founder & President, ITS
Thursday, July 15, 2010
TIME: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time
(11AM-12PM MDT | 12PM-1PM CDT | 1PM-2PM EDT)
Who should attend: HR Professionals &
Cost: $199 (get
the most out of your registration by inviting your team or line
managers to participate as a group via speakerphone!)
HERE TO REGISTER
B. Lynn Ware
Performance in many organizations has been hampered by the long recession and the resulting corporate "malaise" that employees feel when the organization is operating with limited resources and not "winning" - despite their extremely hard work.
In addition, as the economy improves, your best employees will have increased opportunities to leave for other jobs. Don't lose them due to non-recognition of their key contributions to the organization during tough times. Get your employees ready for the upturn by creatively rewarding them for their efforts to achieve individual and team goals for 2010.
Join us to learn how to implement employee recognition, reward, and development programs, and how to influence managers' recognition efforts as a means of creating an organizational culture that rewards employee accountability and performance.
- Implementing employee recognition and reward programs that link to your top three business priorities of 2010
- Reward programs and actions you can implement with little or no money
- Teaching and influencing managers to take action to recognize individuals for meeting both short- and long-term goals and objectives
- A tool you can use with managers to help them analyze performance problems
- Tactics for rewarding and recognizing managers who develop people
- Embedding the habit of performance recognition in your organization's culture
registration fee includes:
- A recording of the webinar (synchronized .wmf file of both the presentation content and audio)
Can't attend but wish you could?
Purchase the webinar materials for only $99!
HERE TO REGISTER OR ORDER MATERIALS
the most from your registration by inviting your team or line managers
to participate as a group via speakerphone!
Or call Christina
Alvarez at 650-965-1806, ext. 103 to arrange invoicing, or email email@example.com.