ITS Talent Management Series
Competencies & Career Development: Enabling Career Planning with Competency Profiles
Thursday, August 26, 2010
TIME: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time
p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Eastern)
Who should attend: HR Professionals &
FEE: $199 (get
the most out of your registration by inviting your team or line
managers to participate as a group via speakerphone!)
HERE TO REGISTER
Over the last decade, most organizations have invested time and money defining job competencies to assist with hiring, performance management, career development, and succession planning. Despite this often large investment in the effort, many HR professionals report that the competency profiles are not effectively leveraged to career planning and development efforts.
Join us for an exploration of how to link employee-driven career planning to job family competency definitions.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Major competency model types
- A recommended approach for creating competency models
- Leveraging competency models for hiring, performance management, career development, and succession planning
- How to prepare for and manage the competency modeling process
- How to sell the value of competency modeling internally
- Using web-enabled tools to update and simplify job and competency profiles
- Creating self-assessment and performance management tools that reflect key career path competencies
- Assisting employees and managers in gap analysis to identify development priorities for specific career paths
- Software to make the competencies visible and useful in career planning
- Case studies
- Your questions
registration fee includes:
in the webinar, including Q&A
- A recording of the webinar (synchronized .wmf file of the presentation and audio)
- Competency Modeling Process & Tips White Paper
- The Focus 54 Competency Library (A valuable starter library of competencies)
Can't attend but wish you could?
Purchase the webinar materials for only $99!
HERE TO REGISTER OR ORDER MATERIALS
the most from your registration by inviting your team or line managers
to participate as a group via speakerphone!
Or call Christina
Alvarez at 650-965-1806, ext. 103 to arrange invoicing, or email email@example.com.